The 2022 Health call opened on 6th October with a budget of over €900million. The 2022 calls include both single and two-stage applications. Single-stage calls close on 21st April 2022.
The first stage of the two-stage calls closes on 1st February 2022 with a final closing date for the 2nd stage on 6th September 2022. The proposal for the first stage is 10 pages long and here is a link to the Proposal Template for Stage 1. This can also be download when you start the submission process.
The Health Cluster covers the following 6 areas:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health industry
A Health Information Day for 2022 Topics will take place on 28th Oct 2021. This information Day is to inform (potential) applicants of topics included in the Cluster 1 ‘Health’ work programme for 2022. The EU Commission will outline the expected outcomes and scope of the topics. This is an interactive event and questions can be asked via Slido. Recordings will remain online and will be a useful reference for applicants.
The link to the information event is https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/events/upcoming-events/horizon-europe-info-days_en.