Are you interested in exploring funding opportunities for your organisation within the LEADER rural development programme? If so, join the Wheel on Tuesday, 25 May at 10:30 am for their Introduction to LEADER Funding online information session.
The information session will outline the characteristics of LEADER funding, what opportunities are available, and how organisations can access these opportunities. Topics covered will include:
- What is LEADER funding? What has been funded in the past?
- Transitional funding available for 2021-2027
- Future programme priorities for 2021-2027
- Overview of application preparation
- Models of best practice in LEADER.
There will be two follow-on events in June which will explore the LEADER application process in more depth and offer organisations an opportunity to receive feedback on their proposals.
With a budget of €70 million for 2021 – 2022, the LEADER programme operates on a locally-led / bottom-up approach to meeting the needs of local communities and businesses. LEADER supports private enterprises and community groups in rural areas.