The second Interreg North-West Europe online networking event will be organised on 22 June at 09:00-11:30 Irish time. In an innovative and interactive format, the event will be an unique opportunity to:
- Learn more about the impact of NWE projects
- Network with other stakeholders working in your field
- Know more about the future NWE programme
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore new potential collaborations!
Agenda – Tuesday 22 June, 10:00-12:30 CET
1. Plenary session
Opening by Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
Panel discussion “From one programme to the next: achievements and perspectives”.
- Mathieu Mori, Programme Director, Interreg North-West Europe
- Anne Wetzel, Director of the Europe department for the Region Hauts-de-France, Managing Authority of the NWE Programme
- Térence Lecoq, EU Territorial Cooperation, Wallonie-Bruxelles International; Representing Belgium, Chair of the Interreg North-West Europe Programme
2. Thematic sessions
Those thematic sessions will showcase project results and give participants an opportunity to meet and network.
Participants are asked to register to one of the following sessions:
- From farm to fork
- Smart cities
- Social innovation
Each session will be divided up into two parts:
- Presentations by Joint Secretariat and Contact Points on what the programme has achieved up to now (including project examples), and what is coming up in the future programme.
- Open networking sessions
Participants will have the possibility to host virtual round tables to either:
- Present their project results
- Exchange on needs and challenges
- Look for synergies
- Discuss a project idea for the future programme.
If you wish to host a virtual round table, please briefly describe the topic of your presentation in the registration form. Organisers will contact you after 14 June to let you know if your proposal was selected or not.
>>> The detailed agenda for the event is available here.
Registration is free of charge, but it is compulsory to register ahead of the event via the registration form.
The deadline for registration for the “Innovative and inclusive NWE” networking event is 14 June at 11am Irish time.