Interreg North-West Europe will open its first call for proposals for the 2021-2027 programming period on Tuesday 22 March with a deadline for submissions of Wednesday 15 June at noon CET (11am Irish time).
In the meantime, some preliminary documents are made available for interested stakeholders to get a grasp on Programme expectations and start working on their application. To start preparing your step 1 application, we invite you to have a look at the Interreg North-West Europe website for the most up to date information.
Keep up to date on NWE Call 1
- Save the date for Thursday 31 March in the afternoon, a webinar organised by the Joint Secretariat in Lille will provide an opportunity to get more information on NWE Call 1 and get answers to your questions. Find out more about the event here.
- Join the NWE community! Click here to Register to our brand-new online community to network, find potential partners and get in touch with them, add your project idea or browse those in the pipeline.
- Receive the latest information on Call 1 and other Programme news by signing up for updates here.
- The Irish National Contact Point is Sarah Davoren, based in the Southern Regional Assembly. The National Contact Point can provide Irish partners with guidance during the project development phase. You can sign up to the Irish partners mailing list here: https://forms.gle/TU9wB2k72mfZKBje7
- Feel free to follow the Irish Southern Regional Assembly on social media to get instant updates on EU Interreg NWE funding opportunities: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.